Panama Red Strain For Sale
Panama Red Strain is a very popular strain that is loved by many. The THC content of Panama Red is at its peak between 12% – 15%, and it has a sweet, fruity flavor. It’s a great choice for relaxation as well as inducing hunger and sleepiness. This is an excellent option for smokers who are looking for a high-THC strain without the unpleasant side effects of paranoia and anxiety.
what strain is panama red
Panama Red is a sativa-dominant strain that produces a strong cerebral head high. Its THC level averages between 17% and 22%. This strain tastes like sweet fruit with a light smoke that’s not too harsh on your throat.
what is the dominant strain in panama red
Panama Red is a landrace strain of Cannabis from Central America. Panama Red is a mix between Colombian and Mexican Landrace strains, which were crossed to create the hybrid strain. The dominant strain in Panama Red is mostly Sativa with about 80% of the genetics in this strain being sativa, while the other 20% is indica.
where to buy panama red strain
You can find Panama Red marijuana for sale online and in stores. It’s a popular strain, though not easy to acquire outside of legal states Get high quality marijuana seeds and get your order shipped in the mail.The finest quality & strongest strain of marijuana you will find in the marketThe Cannabis Cup winner for almost 20 years, Panama Red is more than just the classic strain – it’s a staple of the cannabis world. Known for its deeply relaxing effects, Panama Red is also a powerful pain reliever and muscle relaxant that can often help you rest better than many sleep aids do. This red-hued strain also contains a high amount of beta-caryophyllene, a natural anti-inflammatory.., shop now